Melbourne VR GP Job – Could you be a $1M biller?
- 70% of billings, moving to 75% after 6 months
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Experienced and efficient practice manager
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a million-dollar biller? With a solid patient base on demand and a mentor to guide you, you could join the lead GP at this practice in being in the top 5% of Medicare billers if you put in the work.
This state of the art facility has the sleek look of a professional practice, but the warmth in the team of an old family practice. Incoming GPs will be supported by a professional and experienced team of nurses and administration staff.
The practice consists of 12 consulting rooms lining the walls and a large treatment room located at the centre of the practice. Visiting allied health professionals at the practice use one side of the practice, while the resident GPs use the other side of suites. Allied health on site include: podiatry, dentist, dietitian, psychologist and physio).
About the practice:
- Privately owned, medium sized practice with 4 other GPs (1 FT, 3PT)
- Modern, well-presented practice – state of the art equipment
- 12 large, well-lit consulting rooms
- Friendly group where the team are like family – ready to embrace a new team member who is looking to set roots
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (dentist, psychologist, dietitian, physio)
- Interesting mix of patients
- Bulk billing practice
- Convenient location near public transport
- Enclosed kids play area to reduce noise in the waiting area
About the role:
- 70% of billings – moving to 75% after 6 months
- Full time position
- Flexible working hours and no weekend work – Mondays are a must
- The practice is looking for a permanent GP who is looking to become a fixture in the practice and establish themselves within the local community.
- Immediate start can be accommodated
What we love about this role:
- Exciting opportunity to learn from one of Australia’s most successful bulk-billers
- Such a wonderful, collaborative team (warm and capable practice manager)
- Easily accessible practice, close to public transport
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional and unrestricted specialist registration in Australia with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.