Lead Clinician Role in Mixed Billing Clinic
- Lead clinician role
- Minimum guarantee available for the first three months
- 65% onwards of billings – high volume of private billing
A busy medical practice is Sydney’s CBD is putting out the call for a new lead clinician, as the current lead is relocating. Since its inception in 2014, this practice has built a database of 50,000 patients, so incoming GPs can expect to see up to 40 patients per day. To be successful in this role, applicants will need to have the experience and expertise to manage this high-volume patient load. The practice does a lot of minor procedures, so the successful candidate will have no problems jumping in to see these patients to perform minor operations.
GPs interested in this position must want to provide continuity of care to the patients of the clinic. And therefore, an ongoing commitment is required.
About the practice:
- On site pathology available
- Well-established local patient base consisting of mostly working professionals, some corporate businesses, and some well-established family care.
- Mixed billing clinic (high proportion of private billing)
- Convenient location located in Sydney’s CBD – close to public transport
About the role:
- 65% of billings with the view to increase when established
- Minimum guarantee of $1,000 per day for the first three months – won’t be needed as patient demand is so high
- Successful candidate must be able to demonstrate expertise and experience in a busy bulk billing setting
- GPs with an interest in minor procedures or cosmetics will do well here
- Locum days available over December and January for leave coverage
- Excellent way for GPs to try the role before working long term
About the area:
This practice provides you with endless lunch and after work opportunities on a popular CBD street. Excellent close access to shopping and nearby cafes. Live right in the middle of one after most sought after cities in the world.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.