Locum VR GP busy practice in Surfers Paradise
Surfers Paradise, QLD
- Locum VR GP required for the month of May
- 70% billings or $150 per contracted hour work
- Travel & accommodation allowance available for non-local GP
Help support this busy practice in the heart of the Gold Coast! The practice is currently turning away patients and is urgently seeking a Locum VR GP to help meet the demand for the month of May 2018 whilst one of the regular GPs is on leave. The practice requires cover from Tuesday, May 01 – Tuesday, May 29 (inclusive).
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 8 other GPs
- Highly convenient location in Surfers Paradise
- Well-established local patient base
- Bulk billing practice
- Range of allied health and pathology on site
- Nursing support
About the role:
- 70% of billings or guaranteed $150 per contracted hour
- Fixed travel allowance of $700 for this period for non-local GP
- Accommodation allowance of $130 per night for non-local GP
- Flexible working hours
About the area:
This practice is located in in the heart of the Gold Coast, Surfers Paradise providing you with endless lunch and after work opportunities in this popular tourist area.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.