Locum GP – Working holiday at beach side, private billing clinic
East Ballina, NSW
- 65% of private billings + accommodation
- GP owned practice
- Patient base ready to be seen
Looking for a change of scenery? We have a locum GP position available at a popular mixed billing practice in East Ballina, NSW. The successful GP will be supporting the GP owner who has reduced her hours post-maternity leave and will have an existing patient base waiting to be seen.
After experiencing the churn and burn style of medicine in metro Melbourne, UK GP Dr Natasha Prasad gave herself a sea change with the vision of opening a practice where patients can get access to good old fashioned, family medicine. Because of this personalised level of care, the practice has built a strong reputation within the local community for high-quality clinical care.
This is a great way to try the role short-term. And for unrestricted candidates that love it, the option to stay on is welcomed.
About the practice:
- GP owned and operated
- Modern, well presented practice
- Private billing consults (concessions discounted but not bulk billed)
- Strong focus on quality, personal care
- Idyllic location just 30 mins from Byron Bay
About the role:
- 70% of private billings
- Flexible working hours and no weekend work
- GP owner is reducing her hours post-maternity leave and has a patient base waiting to be seen
- Locum days available immediately
- Excellent way for GPs to try the role before working long term
- DWS available
About the area:
Located in the gateway to Byron Bay, East Ballina is the ideal location for GPs who want to take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy a more relaxed way of life in a beachside location. East Ballina boasts affordable living in paradise with some of Australia’s most exciting attractions just 90 mins away. Whether you’re a thrill seeker looking to enjoy theme parks on the Gold Coast or a nature lover who wants to be spoiled by the surrounding national parks, there is something for everyone in the Northern Rivers region! For more information click here
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.