Locum GP 15 mins from Bundoora – Immediate Start!
- Locum position for 1 month
- $150 per hour
- Discounted accommodation available
Calling all locums in Melbourne’s northern suburbs. Busy practice near Bundoora is seeking a locum GP from 13/08/17 – 13/09/17. The friendly team at the practice are warm and accommodating, but more importantly, there is a large patient demand in the area and an incoming GP will be certainly kept busy during their time at the practice.
For GPs who are interested in this position but are living interstate, discounted accommodation is available ($338 p/wk). Due to the immediate nature of this position, it is not suitable for GPs requiring a 19AB exemption.
About the practice:
- Large, bulk billing practice
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (Pathology, Osteopathy, Psychologist)
- High proportion of private billing
- Convenient location located near a tram stop
About the role:
- $150 per hour
- Flexible working hours can be accommodated
- Locum position from 13/08/17 – 13/09/17
- Excellent way for GPs to try the role before working long term
About the area:
Located in one of Victoria’s growth corridors, this position is great for someone who wants to earn well. Demographic consists of young families and retired professionals.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP (unrestricted)
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.