We have chosen to partner with this very reputable leading provider of diagnostic imaging who undertake a full range of imaging services including specialist women’s, cardiac, neurology, vascular, musculoskeletal and dental imaging. The Radiologist working at the sites deliver a full suite of modalities including:
- Computerised Tomography (CT)
- Nuclear medicine
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Interventional radiology
If you are currently working as a Radiologist and looking to explore a new career opportunity, our client has positions immediately available. You may be currently working in the hospital system and considering moving to a private entity. On offer is high earning potential with some Radiologists billing up to $1million per annum whilst having access to state of the art imaging equipment.
What is Alecto’s service offering to our Radiologists?
- An in-depth confidential consultation at a time convenient to you to identify your key motivators
- Partner with clients that fulfil your key needs
- Present opportunities that offer DWS exemption
- Identify specialist areas of radiology on your behalf
- Provide crucial information about locations, public transport, schools etc.
- Negotiate and present your offer of employment and assist with contract queries
- High level quality reporting skills
- Sensitive to patient needs with strong communication skills
- Experience of medical procedures and patient care
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- Eligibility to work in Australia as a Radiologist
- Fellowship of the RANZCR or equivalent
- Eligibility for registration with AHPRA
Eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA
FRANZCR or equivalent