Great billings and flying lessons?! – Unique GP role!
- Offering 70% of mixed billings and SIPs
- Multidisciplinary allied health team on site
- Exciting opportunities for VR GPs
Looking for a unique GP role in 2018?!
This local GP practice has been established within the local community for more than 40 years and is one of only two clinics in the area. It’s on-site access to a wide range of health services make it the obvious choice for patients.
GPs in the area are held in very high esteem and are the most respected members of the community. With opportunity to work in the local hospital, the earning potential for this role is huge! The practice is willing to offer an out of the ordinary, thrilling incentive on top… For GPs looking for a hobby, the owners are willing to look at supporting an incoming VR GPs interest in learning to fly at the local airfield!
About the practice:
- Patient base that has been built over the last 40+ years
- GP co-designed practice
- Multi-disciplinary allied health team: pathology, podiatry, diabetic educator, occupational therapy, dietitian, mental health worker, hearing aid specialist and speech pathologist
- Onsite Nurse Practitioner and administration team
- Visiting specialist team: Cardiologist and Geriatrician
- The owners have recently sold the practice and are looking to hand over their patient base to a VR GP who can support the non-VR GPs with a high level of primary care
- DWS Location
- 10 consulting rooms and 3 treatment rooms
About the role:
- 70% of billings and SIPs (negotiable for the right candidate)
- $200 per hour for each hourly Registrar tutorial (if applicable)
- 100% of rural retention payments (as per the Rural Retention Program)
- Minimum guarantee available for the first three months
- Salary packaging available
- Ongoing training for GPs interested in Occupational health
- VMO shifts available at the local hospital (100% of billed items paid to the GP)
What we love about this role:
- Great opportunity for a GP who wants to be well respected in a Rural Community
- Exciting incentives offered – great % of billings, flight lessons, salary packaging, rural retention payments
- Great role for a GP interested in teaching the next generation of GPs
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.