Grab this rare DPA replacement GP role in Sydney whilst you can!
Western suburbs Sydney, NSW
Job ID #21080
DPA replacement – rare in Sydney so grab it while you can
Take over a very busy patient base due to a GP moving back to the UK
Privately owned impressive practice, heart of western suburbs of Sydney
Grab this opportunity while you can as a rare Sydney DPA replacement has presented. Due to a GP moving back to the UK, this privately owned and operated practice is looking to fill this very busy spot as soon as possible.
Our clients are a well-respected team of highly experienced health care professionals and have managed to create a progressive culture across the team. The practice is in a great spot with plenty of foot traffic and close to the train station right in the heart of the western suburbs of Sydney
About The Practice
- Large clinic with 15+ GPs working there
- Full time nursing and support staff
- A lot of GPs at the practice have set up clinics in their areas of speciality (skin, CDM, rheumatology) – incoming GPs are supported if they have an area of interest, they wish to pursue
- The clinic offers a wide variety of specialists – onsite physiologist has a large gym for treatments
- Practice has been operating for over 20 years – long standing in the community with a loyal patient following
- The clinic places high value on ongoing training and educational opportunities to encourage professional development
- The site partners with leading hospitals
- The practice has a strong focus on aboriginal health if this is of interest to you practicing
About The Role
- Lots of new patients on a weekly basis, a new GP will fill their books quickly here
- Minimum guarantee for the first 3-6 months as needed
- % of billings are negotiable but very high earning are on offer – very lucrative role
- Bulk Billing clinic but a number of procedures are privately billed
- Well located very close to the train station
- On site café available to doctors and patients
- Modern, well fit out practice over two floors that is a leader in the community
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
To hear more about this role or other similar positions call Martina Stanley on +61 403 444 764, email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job ID: 21080 or visit our website at alectoaustralia.com