GPs we are letting you in on our secret but for a limited time only! DWS practices available to you.
All locations Perth
- Perth has the best options of DWS practices available within Australia
- Fantastic work/life balance on offer
- Great earning potential
We have deliberately kept our city secret for a while but now giving you access for a limited time only. Don’t be fooled into thinking that Perth is the sleepy city that only attracts retirees or families. Perth has come on leaps and bounds and is now presented as one of the more attractive vibrant Australian cities to live in. BUT you need to strike while the iron is hot whilst you still have the most choice of DWS practices across the Perth Metro area. With limited DWS options available in Melbourne and Sydney, you will be spoilt for choice here in Perth. We have partnered with several handpicked clients who run reputable and modern practices. Don’t think about it for much longer, get in touch with us immediately to start the ball rolling!
What is Alecto’s service offering to our UK GP’s?
- An in-depth initial consultation to identify your key motivators
- Follow up interview at a time convenient to you
- We give you a choice of practices that offer DWS exemption in excellent locations
- Offer full details of what each practice offers to it’s GPs
- Give in-sight to the culture of each practice due to our personal practice visits
- Provide crucial information about locations, public transport, schools etc.
- Negotiate and present your offer of employment and assist with contract queries
- Assist with registration advice from our expert Registration Manager
- Can refer you to a reputable Migration Agent familiar with all visa related queries
What can Australia offer you as a GP?
- Excellent earning potential with most practices offering 65-70% of all your billings
- A guaranteed hourly rate for your initial periods of working i.e. usually 2-3 months
- Patient choice enabling you to build a strong patient base that can grow with personal referrals
- Full support and training in your transition period to the Australian Medicare system
- Modern, state of the art premises with a range of allied health services on-site or nearby
- Highly supported nursing assistance in each practice
- Ability to develop specific areas of interest
- Flexible working conditions
- Mixed demographics of patients
- Fantastic work/life balance
- Free access to our crystal clear Indian Ocean and unlimited sunshine, all year round!
- Cheaper cost of living than the Eastern States of Sydney & Melbourne
About the areas available:
With DWS practices located north and south of the river of Perth CBD, you will have a choice of where you decide to reside. Wherever you choose you will find a beach or the Swan river within easy reach. An excellent range of private schools and universities are very accessible and within millions of dollars invested in the states infrastructure, major roads and train links are on your doorstep make getting around this city very easy.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP or equivalent.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.