GP Vacancy – Beautiful Mornington Peninsula region!
Mornington Peninsula, VIC
- 65% of billings – Mixed Billing
- Busy clinic – currently turning away patients!
- Experienced friendly operators and clinical team
GP Vacancy at this well-established clinic located on the beautiful Mornington Peninsula with excellent access to the city and close to the beaches! The clinic is currently looking for a new GP to join their supportive clinical team due to strong patient demand. One of their current GPs is relocating so a full patient base is available!
Live a Seaside holiday dream all year around! There are so many things to do in this area, visit the wine regions of the Mornington peninsula, live by the beach, take the ferry to Queenscliff or take a short weekend away at Phillip island!
The Practice Culture
- Large group with well set up systems and processes
- Experienced team and support staff – well run centre
- The practice has been operating in the community for a very long time and has a great reputation
- Patient population includes a good mix of working professionals, established families and older couples
About the Practice
- Busy Mixed billing clinic – GPs can earn well here due to high patient volumes
- 4+ GPs at this clinic with full time nursing and administration support
- Onsite Pathology and nearby Allied Health
- Limited After Hours work required! Clinic is not open on Sundays
- Modern fit out and facilities – The clinic has recently been renovated and revamped
- Supportive and friendly management and close clinical team – Great Clinical Coordinator
- The clinic will support you specialisations
About the Role
- 65% of billings – Busy Mixed Billing Clinic
- Upfront lump sum payment available depending on contract –
- Flexible working hours
- Registered training organisation – payments for training courses
- Visit the beach on your break or after work!
- GPs with MRCGP or MICGP will be considered
- DWS may be available
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP, FRANZGP, MRCGP, or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or the UK
- DWS may be available for the right candidate
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.