GP Skin Specialist – Near Coffs Harbour, NSW
Coffs Harbour, NSW
- 60-65% of billings – Mixed billing
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- GP owned and operated practice
This skin specialist clinic opened to the local community in 2008 and has grown with the population in the area. The clinic strives to offer the highest standard of service in Skin Cancer Medicine, catering for all walks of life. In addition to skin cancer medicine, they also offer treatments for non-cancer skin conditions.
Due to patient demand, they are looking for a vocationally registered GP with qualifications and experience in Skin Medicine to join their team. Incoming GPs can expect to be seeing patients every 15mins from open until close of business so doctors with a strong work ethic will be highly regarded.
About the practice:
- Beautiful seaside location
- Full time nursing support
- Mixed billing practice
- GP owned and operated
About the role:
- 65% of billings for GPs with Skin Qualifications
- Full time GP required
- No after hours or weekend work
- High patient demand – see a patient every 15mins
- GPs with an interest in Women’s Health will be highly regarded
About the area:
Located half way between Sydney and Brisbane, Coffs Harbour is the ideal location for GPs looking for a relaxed beachside lifestyle. Whether you are into 4WDing, surfing, wine tasting or the arts, Coffs Harbour has something for everyone!
There are a lot of multigenerational families in the area and long term GPs will be well received.
For more information on living in paradise, visit:
If you don’t wish to submit a formal application, please feel free to contact us for a confidential discussion about this role or any other opportunities of interest to you.
Call Hanni for further information on +61 404 460 003 or email her at email@example.com
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
- Qualifications in Skin Medicine
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.