GP Skin Specialist Job – Earn up to $400 p/hr
- Private Billings
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Negotiable guarantee available
This established specialist centre is seeking a VR GP to join their team as a rural skin specialist. Working alongside dedicated plastic surgeons and qualified skin GPs, you will be well supported by an organised team of professionals. Established in 2009, this practice has built a loyal patient base in the community and is seeking a GP Skin Specialist to help meet patient demand!
Located two hours north of Melbourne, the earnings potential of this position make it worth the drive. On average, GPs at this clinic are billing $1500 plus per session. If you are an unrestricted VR GP with skin experience and are looking for a financially rewarding position, this could be the one for you!
About the practice:
- Team of 6 visiting specialists
- Referred to by local GPs for patients needing minor skin procedures
- Well-established local patient base, needing another GP to meet patient demand
- High proportion of private billing
- State of the art facilities
About the role:
- Part-time position for a qualified skin GP
- 55% of gross billings
- Guarantee is negotiable but won’t be needed
- Flexible working hours
- Provide skin checks, biopsies, and minor procedures for presenting patients
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
- Skin qualifications
- Extensive experience in cosmetic and skin cancer work
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.