Live in Brisbane/Gold Coast and commute to DWS practice
- 65-70% of billings
- Minimum guarantee and/or sign on bonus available
- Set up your own specialist clinic!
Looking for a DWS practice close to either Brisbane or the Gold Coast?
Following the success of their tailored business model in the Gold Coast and Sydney, this experienced group of practice operators are expanding in to the southern suburbs of Brisbane. Will a full suite of allied health available on site, this practice is a one-stop-shop for patients. With an on-site pharmacy that trades the same hours as the practice, after-hours patients don’t have to wait until the next day to fill their prescriptions.
Their tried and true model allows GPs to successfully build a patient base within the community. GPs new to the MBS will be well supported by a friendly and professional management and administration team. Due to the walk-in nature of the practice, incoming GPs will have the ability to control the pace of their patient flow.
About the practice:
- Large scale super clinic
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (pathology, diagnostic imaging, dentist)
- Bulk billing practice
- Walk-in model – no appointments taken
- Existing and well established patient base
- DWS location half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast
About the role:
- 65-70% of billings
- Minimum guarantee and/or sign on bonus may be available for the right candidates
- GPs who wish to set up a specialist clinic (diabetes, skin, cosmetics etc) are encouraged to do so
- Some late starts and contributions to the weekend roster are
About the area:
Home to one of the fastest growing areas in Australia, this area is perfect for people who can’t decide whether to live in Brisbane or on the Gold Coast. Being located on the M1, it’s only a 30 min commute to both areas. The lifestyle in this area is very laid back and peaceful. For GPs looking to escape the cold weather, enjoy an average temperature of 24° all year around! It’s always summer in Queensland!
Click here to see if Queensland might be the home for you!
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP, FRNZGP or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.