GP Role – Potential 19AB Exemption
Alexander Heights, Perth WA
Job ID #21166
19AB exemption possible
Exceptional earning potential
Mixed billing, privately owned practice
Rare opportunity to join a high-quality, privately owned practice in the northern suburbs of Perth. Owned by an experienced award-winning GP, you will become a valued member of this collegiate team.
With excellent support systems in place, stable and experienced admin team, comprehensive nursing team and a well-appointed practice, you will find yourself able to focus on quality care with an extensive patient caseload from the get-go.
This role would potentially suit a GP with teaching experience or an interest in teaching.
About The Practice
- well-established – more than 25 years
- privately owned
- Mixed billings
- Modern, naturally lit consulting rooms plus 4 bed treatment room
- emergency suite fully equipped with Cardiologist-monitored ECG, defibrillator, emergency trolley
- 5 registered nurses and designated Chronic Health Nurse
- on-site Dietician and Endocrinologist
- free on-site parking
- adjacent to busy shopping centre
- access to ongoing learning and development opportunities
About The Role
- 65% billings
- private billing is currently 42% of billings
- GPs typically bill $2500-$3000/day
- busy practice with immediate patient base (patients currently being turned away)
- full support to develop your areas of clinical expertise (eg skin clinic, women’s health, weight management, chronic health management, travel medicine)
- 19AB exemption may be possible for the right candidate
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
To hear more about this role or other similar positions call Narelle Wynter on +61 416 607 764, email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job ID: 21166 or visit our website at alectoaustralia.com