30 minutes from work to the CBD – VIC
Northern Suburbs, Melbourne
- 60% of billings
- 3 month guarantee of $150
- Replacement DWS
If you are a VR GP looking for a well-established clinic centrally located in the north of Melbourne, just 30 minutes from the CBD then you will love this centre. It’s unique focus on providing a full range of services makes this clinic perfect for the GP who wants to handle multiple diverse patients with a demographic that compliments it.
This clinic has allied health on-site such as a psychologist and physiotherapist, it also has a wide range of services for example, Family medicine, Women’s health, Men’s health, Mental health, Travel medicine, immunisations, Chronic disease management, sexual health and a functioning skin clinic.
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 6 other GPs
- Allied health on-site
- Pathology on-site
- Pharmacy next door
- Well-established local patient base
- Next door to shops meaning excellent foot traffic
- Bulk billing
- Convenient location located near public transport
About the role:
- 60% of billings
- $150 minimum guarantee available 3 months
- Full-time with some after hours and weekend work required on a rotational basis
- Replacement DWS may be available for the right GP
About the area:
This is a multicultural area located on the fringe of Melbourne, 15 km north-west of Melbourne’s Central Business District. The suburb is well established, close to the airport, easily accessible via the Western Ring Road (M80) and Tullamarine Freeway and is close to both public and private schools. The demographic of the area mainly consists of well established professional families.
To see more of what’s on offer in Melbourne click Here
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
Your Consultant in Australia
- +61 403 444 764