Collaborative GP role 10 mins from Hampton, VIC
- Perfect Bayside location
- Great support for GPs with specialist interests
- Sign on bonuses available
Looking for a collaborative GP team in Melbourne’s bayside area? This collegial team is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic GP who is perhaps looking for the perfect setting to expand their specialist area of interest.
With the organisation’s unique focus on professional development, there is a great opportunity for a dedicated GP to broaden their General Practice scope in a modern setting. The multi-bed treatment room and dedicated procedure room gives GPs with an interest in Skin Medicine the facilities to excel in their area of speciality.
Do you want to be a valued team member in an inclusive practice? This could be the role you’ve been looking for! Close to Melbourne’s elite postcodes and easy access to the city’s top private schools, this practice will tick the boxes for keen GPs who are juggling multiple priorities!
About the practice:
- Great atmosphere as soon as you enter the practice – beautifully presented with modern facilities
- Experienced and competent management team
- Full time nursing and administration support
- Large group of collaborative GPs
- Multi bed treatment room
- Dedicated procedure room for skin work and other minor procedures
About the role:
- 65-70% of billings – dependent on hours worked
- Full time position – 40 hour week
- Flexible working hours – later starts welcomed (perfect for GPs who need to wrangle the school drop offs)
- Great opportunity for GPs who want to specialise in an area of interest, particularly privately billed skin work
- GPs applying for this role must not be restricted by 19AB
- Sign on bonuses available on some contracts
What gets us excited about this role:
- Owned and operated by a professional and supportive organisation who have a strong focus on professional development for their GPs
- Excellent location in Melbourne’s bayside area
- Great potential to build a long lasting patient base in a collaborative GP setting
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.