GP position with a change of scenery – Coastal NSW
Central Coast, NSW
- Mixed billing
- Busy, well-established practice with a large patient base
- Amazing coastal location
Are you looking for a unique GP position with a change of scenery? This GP position on the coast of New South Wales is exactly what you’ve been looking for. This 10 GP practice is looking for an experienced and energetic GP to add to their team. This practice has all the bells and whistles including a large 3-bedroom treatment room, a 2-bed operating theatre for minor procedures, onsite pathology. Cosmetic and rejuvenation services and consultations also available. This practice also provides additional opportunities for those looking to work in Sports Medicine, Skin or Occupational Health.
Located in coastal New South Wales, this seaside town has really boomed in recent years and now is a great time to consider making the move. This clinic is also conveniently located across from the train station ensuring easy access to public transport and only 90 minutes from Sydney’s CBD by express train.
About the practice:
- 10 GP Practice and 1 Registrar
- Great Nursing and administration support team
- Large 3 bed treatment room
- Mixed billing practice
- 2 bed operating theatre for minor procedures
- Using Best Practice software
- Incoming GPs will be seeing 4-6 patient per hour – high patient demand
- Owned and operated by experienced health care professionals
About the role:
- 60-65% of billings offered, based on experience
- Guarantee available
- Easy access to public transport
- Position available due to patient demand
- Opportunities for GPs with an interest in Sports Medicine, Occupational Health or Skin Cancer
What we love about this job:
- Very well established practice
- Convenient access to public transport
- Opportunity to specialise in area of interest
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP – not suitable for GPs requring a 19AB exemption.
- This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.