GP Job Metropolitan Sydney
Darlighurst, Sydney NSW
Job ID #21165
Top quality privately-owned practice
65% billings (private billings) with immediate patient base
Possible 19AB exemption for the right candidate
This role provides an opportunity to join a vibrant, modern practice that prides itself on providing outstanding patient care whilst investing in their colleagues. Your patients will provide you an opportunity to deliver broad GP care across the board, whilst also developing your specialist clinical skills.
Situated in a thriving inner-city suburb, this practice has a rapidly growing patient base with extraordinary income-earning potential. Patients attending this practice are satisfied with a 5-star rating 99% of the time.
With the practice expanding into teaching of both Registrars and Medical Students, this role lends itself to a potential 19AB exemption.
About The Practice
- privately owned by an experienced doctor
- very busy practice with 1300 patients and rapidly growing
- private billing
- 6 GP consulting rooms plus treatment room
- on-site nursing, pathology and AH (Dietician; Psychologist)
- car parking available
- new, purpose-built, modern tech-enabled practice
- vibrant location
- broad-based patient demographic
- progressive, collegiate environment
- focus on comprehensive team-based care
About The Role
- Immediate patient base with current waiting list
- 65% billings
- expected billings $3000+ per day
- flexible roster including 1 evening shift and 1 weekend shift
- Highly supportive environment to develop your clinical skills in areas of interest eg. skin, antenatal, telehealth, health assessments, chronic disease management, teaching (Reg/med students)
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
To hear more about this role or other similar positions call Narelle Wynter on +61 416 607 764, email email@example.com, quoting Job ID: 21165 or visit our website at alectoaustralia.com