GP General Practitioner – Mornington Peninsula
Cranbourne South, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21094
Potential to earn up to $390K working full-time
Relocation packages up to $50K depending on the length of contract signed
DPA location with a choice of seaside locations within an easy commute
Live and work on Victoria’s beautiful Mornington Peninsula. This practice is only a 30 minute drive from Melbourne’s seaside suburb of Sandringham with it’s green open spaces and just a short drive to the Melbourne CBD.
You could also live in the seaside town of Mornington which has a lovely village atmosphere, unspoilt beaches and is surrounded by some of Australia’s best wineries. This stunning town is just a 10 minute commute away.
Work at a small, friendly practice located on the outside of a small shopping centre. There is also a range of allied health services in the practice including Pathology, a Dietician, Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Psychology and Audiology.
Standard consults are $86. Patients with pensioner cards and children under 16 are bulk billed and everyone else including health care card holders are charged a fee.
About the Job
- Wanting a doctor interested in private billing
- Competitive package including offering a guarantee for 3 months at $150/hr or 12 months at $120/hr
- Mixed billing with a high percentage of Private Billings
- Full time or part time
- High volume of Telehealth available from their other clinics at very attractive rates
About the Practice
- Busy mixed billing clinic, shortage of doctors in area
- Convenient location – only 45mins from Melbourne CBD and easily accessible from Melbourne’s South East
- Currently a DPA Location
- Modern clinic facilities with excellent admin and nurse support
This area may only be a DPA area until July the 1st 2023 so get in quick to take advantage of this location with close to proximity to one of Australia’s most liveable cities.
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
To hear more about this role or other similar positions call Martina Stanley on +61 403 444 764, email email@example.com, quoting Job ID: 21094 or visit our website at alectoaustralia.com