VR GP DWS location – Wollongong, NSW
- 65-70% of billings
- $10K+ sign-on bonus
- DWS location
Are you a GP who wants a busy work load, but looking to relax in a sunny, coastal DWS location?
The demographic of the patient base at this extremely busy practice means there are high instances of chronic disease and mental health. With the practice having to turn away patients, they are desperately looking to add a VR GP to the team who has an interest in CDM or mental health.
If you are looking for a centre with an established patient base and state of the art facilities then look no further!
About the culture
- Allows GPs to work autonomously
- Well established group with multiple successful locations
- Great induction program available, and support for newly qualified GPs is provided.
About the practice
- Very busy practice with big demand for another GP (or 5)!
- 12+ GPs currently working here – friendly team!
- Large, 3 bed treatment room
- Onsite Allied Health, Pathology and Radiology and Dentist
- Full time Nursing and administration support
- No requirements on patients per hours, GPs can work at their own pace.
- DWS location
About the role
- 65-70% of billings (dependant on contract type)
- Contracts available for 12 months and onward. Try out the clinic before you commit long-term!
- Bulk billing practice with long standing association with the local community
- Flexible, full time hours available
- Sign on bonuses available on some contracts – $10K+
- GPs looking to specialise further in their areas of interest will be encouraged to do so
- 19AB exemption available
About the area
This clinic is located centrally in the Wollongong area surrounded by beautiful beaches and mountain ranges. It’s perfect for the GP who loves being close to the action but enjoys the serenity of nature as well. This clinic also has very easy access to Sydney.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.