DWS GP Job 17km from Brisbane CBD
- 65-70% of billings
- $130-150 per hour guarantee available
- DWS available
Looking for a DWS GP job with great financial rewards? This practice is perfect for VR GPs who are looking to build a strong patient following in a semi-rural region of Queensland. Being the only practice in the area, the clinic is currently turning away more than 15 patients per day while the principal GP attempts to get though 60+ patients per day. This close-knit community is waiting with open arms to welcome a new GP to their local practice.
With onsite allied health including physio, psychology, pathology and a dietitian, GPs at the practice are well-supported by a multi-disciplinary team. Ideally the incoming GP will help out with the weekend roster to help integrate themselves in to their patient base. Currently the practice is only open 9am to 1pm on Saturdays. However, with the right addition to the team, they plan to run a Sunday clinic as well.
About the practice:
- Privately owned practice with a strong community following
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (physio, psychology, dietitian and pathology)
- 2 GPs at the practice – looking to add a new GP to the team to help meet patient demand
- Pharmacy two doors down
- Bulk billing practice
About the role:
- 65-70% of billings depending on commitment to the after-hours roster
- +$130 per hour guarantee offered
- Incoming GPs can expect to see 30+ patients per day
- Some weekend work required
- A GP with an interest in Men’s Health will be highly regarded
- DWS area for GPs restricted by 19AB
About the area:
The suburb this practice is located 30 minutes south-west of Brisbane and is perfect for families and those looking for a laid back lifestyle. Nature lovers will love the semi-rural feel of this suburb which is surrounded by native wildlife and bush land. Being such a short and easy commute to the city centre, this practice is perfect for everyone. For more information about life in Brisbane, visit: http://www.visitbrisbane.com.au/information/about-brisbane?sc_lang=en-au
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.