GP – Addiction Medicine Focus – Salaried role or 70% of billings
St Kilda, VIC
Job ID #21019
Annual Professional Development Payment
70% of billings or Salaried GP
Walking distance to St Kilda beach, restaurants, shops
Calling GPs who want to make a difference in the community through Addiction Medicine services. You will find yourself in a team of 6 highly experienced GPs who work in collaboration with a multi-disciplinary team. Working for a not-for-profit organisation which has a purpose-built facility in St Kilda – you will be building on a 30-year history of supporting and treating patients with Addiction and Mental Health issues. Almost 2,000 patients a year are treated at the clinic.
VR GPs who do not have experience in Addiction Medicine are welcome to join the team and will only be required to undertake MATOD training. This role will require prescribing newly advanced Medically Assisted Treatment.
Together with the integrated clinical team, a safe and nurturing work environment is provided, whilst working to transform people’s lives for the better.
About The Practice
- State of the at facility in a beautiful heritage building
- Excellent location & within walking distance to St Kilda Beach and local amenities
- Highly professional team and nurturing & safe work environment
- Integrated team approach
- Be supported by Clinical and counselling Psychologist, mental health nurses, onsite Addiction Psychiatrists, and an accredited community legal centre
About The Role
- Would suit GPs passionate about Addiction Medicine and Mental Health
- Salaried GP remuneration package with tax benefits available or 70% of billings option
- Guaranteed patient base
- Annual Professional Development payment
- Part-time roles are support – flexible working hours offered for work life balance