General Practitioner (Skin Clinic)
Mill Park, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21142
Develop and drive a new skin clinic
Mixed Billing and rainbow tick accredited
Supported training in plastics and Dermatology
Are you an ambitious General Practitioner eager to make a mark in skin care? Join our clinic near Mill Park and lead the development of a new skin clinic in partnership with a public healthcare provider. Play a key role in managing referrals from the providers waitlist and benefit from support and skill development opportunities through collaboration with plastics and dermatology teams.
About The Practice
- Conveniently located near shops and public transport
- Purpose-built facilities with modern equipment
- Experienced Medical Director for guidance and support
- Dedicated practice nurse support
- Comprehensive Mental Health Services at low cost to clients
- Rainbow Tick accredited, promoting inclusive healthcare
About The Role
- Establish and drive the growth of a new skin clinic
- Mixed Billing
- Collaborate closely with trained doctors
- Manage referrals directly from partnered clinics
- Build relationships with plastics and dermatology teams
- Opportunities for professional development and skill enhancement
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
To hear more about this role or other similar positions call Ryan Tester on +61 449 981 764, email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job ID: 21142 or visit our website at alectoaustralia.com