Canberra, ACT | Job ID #20191209
This is great lifestyle choice where you have the opportunity to be in arms reach of Canberra CBD whilst having the feel of the country on your doorstep. This all comes with the additional attraction of having DPA/DWS and HWC exemption available to you. This extremely well-established and reputable practice presents an excellent earning potential for a VR GP who is looking for a mixed demographic of patients in a high demand location.
• Mixed billing practice
• Well established practice
• Great location in affluent area with very strong patient demand
• 9 GPs working at this practice
• Highly supportive management who encourage specialising in your area of interests
• Full time nursing and administration support
• 65% of billings
• Minimum guarantee negotiable
• Sign on bonus available
• DPA/DWS and HWC available
• Work for an experienced operator
• Patient population includes a good mix of patients
• Flexible working hours
• FRACGP or equivalent
• A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
• Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
At Alecto Australia, we are committed to finding GP jobs that suit your individual preferences and needs. Because we specialise in sourcing the best GP jobs for the best GPs, we have access to the largest number of permanent GP jobs in Australia.