General Practitioner – GP (DPA)
Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter NSW
Job ID #21120
72.5% of billings (mixed-billing practice)
Expanding practice with new skin clinic under construction
DPA location - Hunter Valley
If you are looking to rapidly build a patient caseload, this well-established clinic in the Hunter Valley, is 20 mins from Newcastle and its stunning beaches. With a new skin clinic under construction and an expanding practice, you will be joining a supportive, collegiate culture with highly flexible work hours. This mid-sized clinic offers 72.5% of mixed billings, with exceptional earning potential.
About The Practice
- Established for 7 years
- Mixed billing practice
- Purpose-built modern clinic
- Fully computerised practice
- Friendly collegiate team
- Monthly practice meetings
- Nursing on site
- Opportunity to develop clinical skills with new skin clinic under construction
About The Role
- 72.5% of billings – excellent earning potential
- 12 months minimum contract
- Full-time or part-time available
- Minimum guarantee of 150/hr for 3 months
- Upfront payment negotiable
- 2 weeks accommodation and car rental for right applicant
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.