General Practitioner GP – DPA location & Visa Sponsorship
Job ID #21046
DPA location so suitable for overseas trained GPs
75% of billings with excellent earnings on offer, accommodation offered
Opportunity to be a shareholder of this business with good equity on offer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a VR GP to join an exciting new addition to an established non-corporate/private group as it opens up its third medical practice in NSW. Having opened their doors only 9 weeks ago, in the first 3 days over 350 patients registered so this gives you an idea of patient demand in the area.
The clinic is located in the Hunter Valley, just 25 mins from Newcastle beaches and the airport. This is the chance to live the laid-back coastal life and yet be only 30 minutes to travel to work.
They are seeking a GP partner to join them which comes with an equity share in the business if desired. OR, a part-time or fulltime doctor looking to lead the medical team, offering advice and clinical governance when required.
The clinic will form part of a larger health hub which will service the local community, including the high growth area. New residential estates have already commenced and there are 250 new homes and a further 1500 homes to be built in the next few years. With a current population of 3500 people and services regional towns with a further 6000 people. This will grow to over 10,000 local people in the next 3-4 years so demand is never going to go away.
They have also secured a large pharmacy group and other allied health services to take up the other tenancies in the health hub.
If you are interested in considering a shareholding in this practice the following offering can be presented.
- Transfer of 10% equity share the practice effective immediately
- If your partner was to join as a GP our client is happy to negotiate a slightly higher equity share i.e. 15%
- 75% billings with guarantee of $1000 / day for 3 months – signed contract
- Relocation costs and accommodation for 6 months
- After 12 months, opportunity to acquire more shares in the practice
- After 24 months, opportunity to acquire between 50%-100% of the business based on current market value.
About The Practice
- Currently bulk billing but will move to mixed billing within the next 6 months
- Large modern practice
- 7 consult rooms
- Pathology room
- Well-equipped treatment room
- Staff room – fully equipped
- 2 admin staff, 1 registered nurse, psychologist renting a room (1-2 days/week) – all very experienced staff
- Pharmacy and Florist have leased two units. Dentist is expected to join the hub very soon
- Full time nursing support
About The Role
- 75% of billings
- $150/hour (7.5 hour per day = $1045) or 75% billings (whichever is higher) for the first 3 three months and accommodation for 6 weeks.
- Paid accommodation for 6 weeks
- DPA location so suitable for overseas GPs
- Visa sponsorship will be supported
- Special interest will be supported