General Practitioner (GP) – 19AB Available
Mordialloc, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21138
GP-owned, fully-booked clinic with high earning potential
Possible 19AB exemptions available
Opportunities and encouragement for specializations such as skin cancer
Looking for a new opportunity in a newly built and GP-owned clinic? This practice offers a range of services, with on-site pathology and skin cancer clinics, you’ll have access to comprehensive medical services for your patients. The friendly team of doctors are eager for another colleague to join the team as the growing patient numbers have created need for expansion.
You’ll work alongside a strong team of experienced GPs and Allied Health professionals who provide the highest quality medical care to the community. Possible 19ab exemptions are available for the right candidates.
With a general practitioner role that offers high earning potential (65-70% billings offered), don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to provide exceptional medical care to the community. Apply today to become part of this thriving clinic.
About The Practice
- GP owners experienced in operating several successful clinics
- High patient demand and fully booked
- On-site pathology and skin cancer clinic
- Strong team of experienced GPs and Allied Health professionals
- Offers a wide range of services, including pediatric and elderly care, women’s health services, cancer diagnosis and management, and allied health services
- High patient numbers have created need for extra GPs
About The Role
- High earning potential (65-70% billings offered)
- Opportunities for specializations such as skin cancer
- Collaborate with a strong team of experienced GPs and allied health professionals
- On-site pathology and skin cancer clinic available for patient care
- Be a part of a team dedicated to providing the highest quality medical care to the community.
- 19ab exemptions available for the right candidate
FRACGP and Specialist Registration with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
To hear more about this role or other similar positions call Ryan Tester on +61 449 981 764, email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Job ID: 21138 or visit our website at alectoaustralia.com