General Practitioner – Established Practice in a High Growth Corridor
Butler, Perth WA
Job ID #21124
70% mixed billings negotiable
$150/hr minimum guarantee (likely won’t be required because you’ll be busy but it is on offer)
Close knit team dedicated to the community.
Nestled in the heart of a café strip where the community comes to meet, this practice is thriving and are currently turning away patients.
A close-knit team of GP’s are looking for an enthusiastic GP to join them. An ever-increasing patient demand makes this a highly attractive opportunity for a doctor looking to settle into a supportive practice within a high growth corridor.
Owned by doctors who actively work in the practice, with a professional practice team behind them.
About The Practice
- Set amongst a busy shopping area with a range of allied health services in its immediate vicinity
- This clinic is owned and operated by locally respected GPs
- Licensed pharmacy next door
- Modern, bright practice
- Located in a rapidly growing corridor with high expanding patient demand
- 6 large consulting rooms
- Skin Cancer Medicine encouraged
- Highly supported by close knit team of registered nurses
- Experienced admin staff
- Easy, free parking
About The Role
- 70% of billings
- Mixed billing practice
- 3-month guarantee of $150/hr
- Diverse patient base including young families and aged care needs
- Appointments are booked a week in advance, and turning away patients