General Practitioner – DPA Beachside Location
Mornington Peninsula, Melbourne VIC
Job ID #21214
Robust team approach with strong nurse support
GP owned and operated with an enjoyable work-life balance in a beach setting.
Join a GP-owned practice in a DPA location, with a practical approach to work-life balance, located near the beach.
With strong nursing support focused on care plans, the role aims to be professionally satisfying while allowing time for personal pursuits. The practice places a high value on team building; it’s not uncommon for the team to enjoy a weekly swim together as a break from the medical routine. This position offers a well-rounded experience for any General Practitioner looking for a balanced lifestyle.
About The Practice
- Well-established, state-of-the-art medical facility.
- Diverse range of Health and Wellness services, including GPs, Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietitian, Psychology, Urology, and Cardiology.
- Strong focus on integrated, patient-centred care.
- Open Monday to Friday, providing work-life balance.
- Located by the beach, promoting an active lifestyle among staff.
- Run by two GP owners who are actively involved in practice.
About The Role
- Offering 65%-70% of billings.
- $85 for item 23 standard consultation
- High level of support for care planning.
- Opportunity for professional growth and career advancement.
- Inclusive and compassionate work culture.
- Team swims and regular outdoor activities for staff well-being.
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or eligibility for the RACGP’s PEP Specialist Stream
This job is not suitable for doctors who require AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.