General Practitioner – Commute from Eastern Beaches
Taren Point, Sydney NSW
Job ID #21099
Purely private billing clinic – earn $12-$16K per week
Commute from Maroubra or Eastern beaches
Large windows in every room – recently renovated
Work in a friendly, well established GP clinic near Taren Point and enjoy working with a small but vibrant team. Established in small shopping strip, you will be well supported by neighbouring Pharmacist and Physio.
We enjoy recruiting for this practice because we know they are highly responsive to the needs of there GPs, and GPs seem to enjoy working with them as well. You will be supported to develop specialty interests and to make sure you have a constant flow of patients.
This practice has a well established patient based with a high proportion of families and elderly patients. With lots of potential for long term care plans, you will enjoy exceptional earnings. Fully private billings except for Veterans and care plans.
Commute from the Eastern Beaches or live in the Shire and enjoy a tree-change.
About The Practice
- Private Billing Practice
- 5 consulting rooms and 1 treatment room plus onsite pathology and dietitian
- Currently 3 GPs
- Support of 1 Practice Manager, 1 full time nurse and 2 receptionists
- Friendly team with a strong focus on patient care
- Modern facility nicely renovated, and each room has large windows
- Onsite parking
About The Role
- 67.5% of billings for GPs
- Can accommodate a full time GP
- No weekends, no after hours and no on-call
- GPs usually generate approximate gross billings of $12-16k per week (once a GP is established)
- Average of 30-35 patients per day