General Practitioner – Commute from Fremantle (DWS)
Commute from Fremantle
- 70% of billings, mixed billing practice
- Minimum guarantee $130 per hour
- Privately owned medical practice
General Practitioner vacancy at this practice which is located in a beachside metropolitan suburb which has experienced high population growth over the last 5 years. The suburb is around a 30 minute commute from popular Fremantle, which offers a relaxed cosmopolitan lifestyle. Fremantle is well known for its wide selection of cafes, restaurants, and outdoor pursuits nearby which include windsurfing, surfing, fishing and golf. There are also excellent schools nearby for both primary and high-school aged children.
About the Practice
- 7 other GPs at this clinic
- Mixed billing practice
- Well established practice, it has been open for a number of years and has strong patient demand, hence the need for another GP
- Supportive and well qualified nurses on site to assist GPs regularly
- The practice offers both standard general practice services and obstetric care
- Privately owned practice with excellent patient retention. The owner has worked in the area for almost 30 years, and has built a strong reputation in this time
- Modern and well-presented clinic, with the latest Obstetric technology available
- 9 Consulting Rooms on site, some allied health onsite and nearby the clinic
- Patient population mostly consists of young families and some established families
About the Role
- 70% of billings
- Well suited to GPs with an interest in shared care, Obstetrics, Women’s Health or Paediatrics
- Accommodation can be supplied on-site for GPs who are relocating
- Minimum guarantee of $130 per hour is available for the first 8 to 12 weeks of work
- Local GPs looking for part time work or school hours will be accommodated
- Flexible working hours, no requirement to work after hours (out of hours)
- Suitable for GPs who need to work in a DWS (for example those coming from The UK)
- Full training and induction is provided to new GPs
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- FRACGP or MRCGP or MICGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.