F/T or P/T GP – 15 minutes to Adelaide’s CBD
- 75 % of billings or 85% for those interested investing in the clinic
- Opportunity to build Occupational Health clinic
- Mixed Billing - Great Management support
A highly experienced Australian GP and his team have established a highly attractive, purpose-built clinic with a focus on practising good medicine. Only 15 minutes from Adelaide’s CBD near Albert Park with 55,000 cars passing every day, the location is close to perfect. With a strong focus on both Occupational Health and Urgent Care there is the opportunity for GPs to combine good general GP care with specialist interests.
The clinic is looking for a full time or part time GP to join their growing team and offers partnership options are available for those interested. The management team are experienced and will support you to build a strong patient base. promote you well.
Live in Adelaide’s northern suburbs or down by the coast and only have a short commute to work!
About the Culture
- Experienced GP Owner – largely involved in the clinics success
- Friendly and experienced practice manager that’s ready to provide strong support
- Values include providing the best health outcomes for patients, teamwork and professional development
About the Practice
- 7 Consulting rooms, 7 Bed treatment room
- Onsite Radiology, Audiology and Pathology
- Modern and well-presented centre – recently renovated and upgraded
- Open 7 days per week
- Large onsite car park and located on a main road with lots of passer-by’s
- Partnerships with Allied Health providers
- Onsite Urgent Care Clinic
About the Role
- 75% of billings – mixed billing clinic
- 85% of billings available for those who are looking for equity/partnership
- Minimum guarantee of $140 an hour for the first 3 months of work
- Flexible working contracts (including 6 months’ locum exemption)
- Flexible working hours – school hours and part time can be accommodated as needed
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP,FRANZGP,MRCGP, or equivalent
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or the UK
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.