FRACGP Perth, 15 minute commute from the beautiful Perth Hills
Perth Hills, WA
- 65-70% of billings
- Flexible working hours
- DWS location with strong patient demand
This practice is looking for an experienced FRACGP GP to join their team. The surrounding suburbs have been heavily developed in the last 3 years, so the population has increased by a lot, however there haven’t been enough GPs move to the area so there is strong demand for more GPs
Why would you want to work for this employer?
- Remuneration is above average. You will be paid 65-70% of billings depending on the length of contract you sign and your level of experience. There will also be a minimum guarantee of $120 an hour.
- Its owned by a reputable GP that is part of the community, he has worked with the RACGP, as both an examiner and on the board, and as a clinical lecture at UWA. The other advantage is that you will work directly with the owner, making it easier to raise issues and have input into the direction of the practice
- You will be busy, the practice is surrounded by a number of large housing estates that have been filled over the last 3 years. But the flow of FRACGP GPs into the area hasn’t kept up with demand so there is a real shortage of GPs in this suburb and the surrounding areas.
- Weekend working commitments are minimal. The practice usually asks GPs to work the occasional Saturday, around 1 in 4. But this is negotiable.
- It is part of a group of practices, the owner has a number of practices around Perth so if you move or want to split your time between locations it would be easy to arrange.
- Opportunities to be involved in leadership at the practice. It is currently a small practice with 2 GPs, but there is room for more and demand for more. As one of the ‘early ones’ you can be involved with growing and shaping the practice, if you are interested.
- You can live in the beautiful Perth hills and have a 15 minute commute to work!
The type of GP that is best suited to this practice will be:
- A fully trained GP holding FRACGP/MRCGP/MICGP with current medical registration
- As this is a small medical practice, an experienced GP that enjoy working independently be best suited
- Someone who enjoys learning and is keen to develop new skills/areas of specialisation
- A GP that builds relationship and rapport with their patients, ensuring that they return
This role is suitable for unrestricted GPs, and those from overseas who are required to work in a DWS.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A fully trained GP holding FRACGP/MRCGP/MICGP with current medical registration.
- This role is suitable for unrestricted GPs, and those from overseas who are required to work in a DWS.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.