FRACGP GP needed for busy inner Melbourne practice
Northern Suburbs, Melbourne
- Join a team of booked out GPs
- Sign on bonuses available
- Initial guarantee provided
This busy bulk billing practice in Melbourne’s northern suburbs is seeking a FRACGP GP to help meet patient demand. Owned and operated by a team of experienced health care operators, incoming GPs will have peace of mind that they are joining a reliable and professional team.
With the convenience of an onsite pharmacy, extended opening hours and online appointment booking facilities, this practice is the obvious choice for locals in the area when it comes to choosing a primary health care provider. It’s easy to see why the current GPs at the practice are booked out 24 hours in advanced.
The local patient base is so diverse, that it is not uncommon to see patients from every walk of life in the centre. Enjoy a variety of medicine and keep your professional passion ignited!
About the practice:
- Busy bulk billing practice
- Located in Melbourne’s inner north
- One of a few practices in the area with extended consultation hours – always busy
- Large variety of clinical presentations
- Medium sized team of 9 GPs
- Experienced practice manager
- Onsite allied health – dietitian and psychologist
- Onsite pharmacy
- Online appointment booking available
- Doctors at this practice are all booked up a day in advance
About the role:
- Offering 65% of billings
- Initial guarantee available on permanent contracts
- Sign on bonuses offered on some fixed term agreements
- GPs with an interest in travel medicine will be highly regarded
About the area:
This is a relaxed multicultural area in Melbourne’s inner suburbs that plays home to diverse demographic. With local cafes and independent shops close by, this precinct has great lunchtime eating and shopping opportunities. Just a bike ride away from the city, this area is perfect for young professionals and families alike.
For more information about living in the world’s most livable city for the seventh year running, visit: www.visitmelbourne.com.au
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.