FRACGP DOCTOR NEEDED -COMMUNITY PRACTICE – DWS
Perth - Eastern Suburbs
- 65-70% Billings
- Great semi-rural location – DWS
- Loyal patient base
Located in beautiful foothills of Perth, this community style practice offers a great family feel environment to its GPs. Within easy reach to local schools and offering excellent rural properties to reside it, it still allows easy access to all main transport links. With a loyal patient base, you will build strong relationships from day one. This role will suit a GP who is looking to specialise in Women’s Health. Great earning potentials with 65 -70% billings offered.
This mixed billing practice is a traditional style practice with 4 consulting rooms, nursing support and a fully equipped treatment room.
About the Practice
- Community style practice located in Perth hills
- DWS location
- Mixed Billing practice
- Loyal and local patient base
- Great semi-rural location, right in the heart of community
About the role:
- 65-70% of billings
- Would ideally suit a GP who is looking to specialise in Women’s Health
- Minimum guarantee payments may be offered for the first 3 months
- Flexible working hours available
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AA exemption available
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP or equivalent.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.