Fantastic role 15 minutes from the Melbourne CBD
Inner suburbs, Melbourne
- 65% of billings
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- $150 minimum guarantee for 3 months
Looking for a state of the art clinic located 15 minutes from the Melbourne CBD? Then you will be surprised with this practice. It’s caring and motivated staff each bring special qualities from their culture to this centre.
This centre has a very strong community focus and is seen as a pillar in the community by providing a very vast range of services including – Family medicine, Women’s health, Men’s health, Mental health, immunisations, Travel medicine, Sports medicine, Chronic disease and GP managed care plans, Children’s health checks and Sexual health.
About the practice:
- Large sized purpose built practice
- Fully computerized systems
- 9 large consulting rooms
- 2 fully equipped treatment rooms
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (Psychology, Podiatry, and dietician)
- Well-established local patient base
- Bulk billing
- Close to public transport
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Minimum guarantee of $150 per hour for 3 months
- Full-time and Part-time options available
- Some weekend and after hours work required on a rotational basis
- Inside a busy shopping centre meaning excellent foot traffic
About the area:
This practice is in a perfect location just 15 minutes from the Melbourne CBD, 13 minutes to the Melbourne Zoo, and 10 minutes from the beautiful Flagstaff gardens. In this area, you will enjoy a vibrant multicultural lifestyle with amazing restaurants and bike paths all within view of the city. The area consists of people of all ages but has been a hot spot for young singles.
To see more of what’s on offer in Melbourne click Here
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.
Your Consultant in Australia
- Phone: +61 403 444 764