Bonbeach, Melbourne | Job ID #20190906
Looking for a beachside General Practitioner job? This clinic is run by two GPs who have a good understanding of what makes a clinic successful, currently they have two other successful clinics in Melbourne and are looking for a GP to join their team.
The clinic is in a fantastic location along the coast, located just 10 minutes from Mentone with great access to the freeway and public transport. Situated on a popular shopping strip along the beach, GPs will be really enjoy the atmosphere of this area.
GPs are looked after and a great team spirit exists here. They are looking for a doctor able to take over from an existing GP who is leaving, patient base available!
· Well-presented set up
· Patient population includes a good mix with of established families, professionals and elderly.
· GPs are supported in their special interests.
· This clinic has very popular GPs – friendly and personable doctors will do well
· Clinic really looks after new doctors to ensure there are enough patients
· 65% of billings increasing to 70% after a period of 12 months
· Minimum guarantee for the first three months of work
· Flexible working hours will be available
· GPs with an interest in teaching and training will be supported
· GPs with an interest in Women’s Health will be highly regarded
· Clinic is able to provide sponsorship
· 19AB exemption may be available for the right candidate
FRACGP, MRCGP or MICGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
At Alecto Australia, we are committed to finding GP jobs that suit your individual preferences and needs. Because we specialise in sourcing the best GP jobs for the best GPs, we have access to the largest number of permanent GP jobs in Australia.