Established patient base – South East Melbourne
- 70% of billings – full books
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Negotiable guarantee of $130p/h available for the first three months
Established patient base ready at this busy and well-established clinic located 5 minutes from Hallam, Victoria. Taking over from a GP who recently decided to move interstate, incoming GPs will have a full book. The clinic is bulk billing and the current GPs are turning away patients. Full time, part time or locum positions are available.
Join a team of professionals, helping support registrars and medical students, or simply work as a senior GP with an established patient base. This clinic is well situated near a busy suburban shopping hub – one of the largest in the southeast. The clinic also has great freeway and public transport access for GPs looking for a short commute.
About the culture
- Busy and established clinic – strong patient demand with lots of young families
- Friendly and supportive environment – family practice feel
- Very Experience practice manager and owners
- Be fully booked as soon as you start!
About the practice
- Full time and experienced nursing and admin staff
- Mesium sized team of GPs
- Purpose built practice, beautifully kept gardens
- Teaching practice
- Located in a major growth corridor of Melbourne – The practice is currently planning to expand further
- Strong focus on diabetes prevention and management
- On-site Skin Cancer clinic, Pathology, Radiology, Dental and Allied health services
- No weekend work required
About the role
- 70% of billings, with a minimum guarantee available
- Alternatively, received staggered billings of 100% for the first month, 90% for the second, 80% for the third and 70% there after, in lieu of a guarantee
- Flexible hours, including school hours, are available
- Full time and part time hours available
- A locum GP would be considered for this vacancy
- Busy bulk billing clinic – high patient demand
- DWS may be avaialble
About the area
- One of Melbourne’s largest growth corridors so there is a lot of demand for great GPs!
- A family friendly suburb with lots of great shopping, parks, sporting facilities and nearby recreational attractions.
For more about life in Melbourne, visit the following sites:
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.