DWS VR GP – Queensland
North of Brisbane, QLD
- 65% of billings – bulk billing clinic – with an established patient base
- Guarantee of $120 available for the first three months of work
- Full time nursing, admin, and practice management support
DWS VR GP Vacancy QLD! This privately owned modern medical practice is one of a group of 3 practices and provides an excellent option for a GP looking to work straight into a busy patient base. With a reputation built up over 40 years, the consulting team of highly skilled medical professionals are held in the highest regard by the community. This bulk billing practice sees consistent patient volumes and will provide excellent billing opportunities.
About the practice:
- Bulk billing practice with 7 consulting rooms
- GP-owned practice with exceptional management team
- Large, well-equipped treatment room
- Highly trained admin staff and excellent nursing support
- Situated within a busy shopping complex with abundant parking and easy access for patients
- Established relationships with pharmacies, allied health professionals, and onsite pathology
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Minimum guarantee of $120 per hour available
- This role a replacement role so will be leaving behind a full book of patients
- High levels of chronic care plans
- No weekends required
- GP’s undertake 1 day per work working in a partnered aged care facility with guaranteed patient list
- GPs with an interest in skin cancer would be highly regarded and well supported
About the area:
The clinic services the local community and surrounding suburbs and is located 40 minutes from the Brisbane CBD with a very easy commute. You have the option to reside in beautiful North Lakes just 20 mins away or live on the beautiful Sunshine Coast just 50 minutes away.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP , FRANZGP, MICGP, MRCGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.