DWS vacancy WA – beachside living for VR GP
10 mins from Joondalup, WA
- Up to 75% of billings with $130 guarantee for 3 months
- Well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Excellent foot traffic
Due to their original practice growing at a rate of 150+ new patients per week, these medical partners have DWS vacancy at their second site on the other side of town. The additional site is situated amidst a new housing estate experiencing a population boom and have high patient demand.
About the practice:
- Allied health services in immediate vicinity
- This clinic is owned and operated by locally respected GPs
- Licensed pharmacy next door
- Main train station and other public transport adjacent
- Only meters away from department stores
About the role:
- Up to 75% of billings
- 3 month minimum guarantee – $130 per hour
- Two sites available to work between (if desired)
- Bulk Billing
- DWS location
- GP with an interest in Women’s and Children’s Health will be highly regarded
About the area:
Located north of Perth, the patients of this area are predominantly young professionals who have moved to this newly developed suburb. In the past $120M has been invested in community infrastructure which has seen a 300% increase in the population. Boasting state of the art schools, shops and public services, this location is the perfect spot to set roots.
GPs looking for a close team of doctors with over 10 years’ experience working together will find this family-like team a very reasonable group to work for. Excellent retention of GPs and staff amongst other centres. Within walking distance of a train station, shops and the beach, this exciting vacancy won’t stay open for long!
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP, FRANZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.