DWS position at an established practice, Perth
- 65% of billing – great practice management and advertising
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Minimum guarantee available
Looking for a well-established clinic centrally located in just 30 minutes south of Perth CBD? If so, this would be the perfect match! Its unique focus includes, Skin cancer & minor surgery clinic, Dental, Pathology, X-ray, ultrasound and Podiatry.
This practice has excellent owners and operators who focus on quality medicine and provide unique opportunities for this GPs.
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 6+ other GPs
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site including pathology and dental
- Well-established local patient base
- Bulk Billing – very busy clinic
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Guarantee available for 6 months
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation Assistance may be available to the right candidate
- Lump Sum Payment may be available to the right candidate
- 2-year contract preferred
- An interest in minor surgeries or urgent care will be greatly desired
- DWS available for the right candidate
About the area:
The practice is located in an area that has a diverse patient population including families and children. With a great network of major highways close by you will have the option to live in a beautiful residential location whilst having an easy commute to work.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.