Replacement DWS GP job near Hillarys WA!
- 65% of billing – great practice management and advertising
- Busy, well-established practice with a loyal patient base
- Minimum guarantee available
Looking for a well-established clinic centrally located 20 minutes north of Perth CBD? If so, this would be the perfect match! This practice’s expansive medical focus includes, skin cancer & minor surgery clinic, dental, pathology, X-ray, ultrasound and podiatry. Live by the beach and enjoy a short commute to work each day!
This practice has experienced owners and operators who focus on quality medicine, whilst providing unique opportunities for their GPs. With a proven history of helping GPs reach their potential, incoming doctors can be assured that they will be supported within the practice.
For GPs who like to get their hands dirty and have an interest in emergency medicine, there may also be an opportunity to extend the role at their on-site urgent care facility (click here for more about this position).
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 6+ other GPs
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site including: pathology, radiology (ultrasound and x-ray), podiatry and dental
- Well-established local patient base
- Bulk Billing – very busy clinic
- Appointment based – walk ins are catered for through the urgent care clinic
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Guarantee available for 6 months
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation Assistance may be available to the right candidate
- Lump Sum Payment may be available to the right candidate
- 2 year contract preferred
- GPs with an interest in minor surgeries or urgent care will be highly regarded
- DWS available for GPs restricted by 10 year moratorium
About the area:
Located 25 mins from Perth’s CBD, this practice is a stone’s throw from idyllic areas such as Hillarys and Sorrento. With affordable housing and picturesque landscapes, Perth could be just the place to set up a family long-term.
For more information on living in Perth, visit: https://www.expatistan.com/cost-of-living/perth-australia
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZCGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current registration in Australia with AHPRA
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.