DWS NON-VR GP job- 30mins from Melbourne
- 70% of billings
- DWS location 30 mins from Melbourne
- Suitable for GPs requiring level 1 supervision
Established for over 30 years in the local community, this family- owned GP practice has had a recent makeover and has an opening a VR or non-VR GP .
With their strong focus on professional development they are happy to offer level 1 supervision to GPs with Limited Registration who are trying their best to work towards fellowships. They will also consider non-VR GPs for this role. For doctors that have obtained fellowship and have a specialist area of interest, they will provide the necessary equipment needed for the doctor to be successful in their chosen field.
About the practice:
- Established in 1986
- 6 consulting rooms, treatment room and nurses station
- Travel, skin and cosmetics clinics on site
- Best Practice software
- Automated self-check in service at reception for peak periods
- Radiology two doors down
- State of the art equipment (ECG, Ultrasound, dermascopes) provided by the practice – all reasonable requests for other equipment will be considered
About the role:
- Offering 70% of billings
- Initial gurarantee of $135 per hour for first 6 months available
- Accommodation provided for relocating GPs for 2 months
- GPs who have an interest in professional development will be supported to pursue their areas of interest
- Sponsorship is available
- Comprehensive induction program for GPs new to the area
- Can provide level one supervision for GPs with limited registration
- Position available for GPs with General Registration who are on a temporary visa
What gets us excited about this role:
- This practice is passionate about professional development and want to give GPs the opportunities and environment needed to excel.
- DWS position
- Happy to sponsor overseas trained GPs
What patients are saying about the practice:
- “All of the staff at the clinic are so lovely and provided me with genuine care in my time of need”
- “Under new management since I last visited and a world of improvement. Very friendly and efficient reception staff. Dr C is very thorough, easy to talk to, patient and informative”
- “Great Doctor. Great Staff. Well well above “your average clinic”. I was offered water and show where every things – it was my first time.”
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.