DWS GP role – 10 mins from Sandhurst, VIC
Melbourne, South East
- 65-70% of billings
- Sign on bonuses available
- Opportunity to set up specialist clinic
Following the success of their tailored business model on the Gold Coast and Sydney, this experienced group of practice operators are expanding in to the south-eastern suburbs of Melbourne and have a DWS GP role available. Situated within one of Melbourne’s largest growth corridors, the practice is sure to be well received by the local community who is crying out for the services this centre will provide. With a full suite of allied health available on site, the clinic is a one-stop-shop for patients. The on-site pharmacy trades the same hours as the practice, meaning after-hours patients don’t have to wait until the next day to fill their prescriptions.
Their tried and true model allows GPs to successfully build a patient base within the community. GPs new to the MBS will be well supported by a friendly and professional management and administration team. Located less than half an hour from the Mornington Peninsula, this is perfect for GPs who want to enjoy the coast life but not be pulled up doing their grocery shopping.
About the practice:
- Large scale super clinic
- Multi-disciplinary team on-site (pathology, radiology, dentist, physio and other visiting specialists)
- Local demographic consists mainly of young families, retirees and working professionals
- Well supported by a team of experienced health care operators
- Walk in clinic
- Practice is open 365 days a year, 7am – 10pm
About the role:
- 65-70% of billings – depending on the hours worked
- Minimum guarantee available
- Attractive sign on bonuses available for contracts over 2 years
- Commitment to the weekend and after hours roster on a rotational basis is required
- GPs who wish to set up a specialist clinic (diabetes, skin, CDM etc) will be encouraged and supported
- GPs with an interest in Minor Procedures and acute medicine will do very well here
About the area:
This area has a 8.5/10 rating on homely.com.au because it has everything needed for the modern family. It’s access to great schools, shopping, public transport and freeways has seen the south eastern suburbs experience a huge population boom.
To see more of what’s on offer in Melbourne visit: www.visitmelbourne.com.au
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.