DWS GP Position – 30 minutes south of Brisbane
Southern suburbs, Brisbane
- 65% of billings
- Busy practice in one of Australia's fastest growing cities
- Minimum guarantee available for the first three months
Are you are looking for a DWS GP position in Queensland? This well-established, busy practice is not only located 30 minutes south of Brisbane, but is a short drive to the Gold Coast. A GP with an interest in women’s health and family planning would be highly regarded for this role.
With four GP’s currently onsite, in addition to general practice, this clinic provides specialist care in cardiology and paediatric endocrinology. They also have a diabetes clinic and refugee service onsite to complement their suite of services.
Having worked with the management team for this practice for over 7 years, we know that GPs will be supported by a highly professional, yet friendly and supportive group. The clinic itself is held to a high standard in the local community, with the friendly and collegial feel to the practice making them a favourite in the community.
This practice is positioned in one of Australia’s fastest growing cities with a quite a young demographic and in a great central location. Close to Gold Coast beach, the mountains (Mt Tambourine) and only a short commute to Brisbane’s CBD, this is an area with great infrastructure and is expected to really thrive in the coming years.
About the practice:
- Located 30 minutes south of Brisbane
- Friendly collegial team on site
- Bulk billing clinic
- DWS location
- Strong focus on: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services – variety of medicine to make for an interesting patient base
- Provides specialist care in cardiology and paediatric endocrinology
- Currently 4 GP’s working at the practice
- Experience and knowledgeable practice manager
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- 3 month guarantee period – $120 per hour
- Occasional contribution to the 4 hour Saturday morning shift may be required
- Role would be suited to a GP looking for a part-time position (6-7 sessions per week)
- GPs with an interest in women’s health and family planning will be highly regarded
What we love about the role:
- Owned and operated by a well-respected not-for-profit group in Queensland
- Great central location, close to Gold Coast beach and only 30 minutes south of Brisbane CBD
- The GP team at the practice are great to work with
To see more of what’s on offer in Queensland visit: https://www.queensland.com/
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
In interest in Women’s Health and Family Planning will be highly regarded
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.