DWS GP position 20 mins from Melbourne’s CBD
- 65% of billings – very busy centre with established patient base
- Minimum guarantee of $120 per hour for first three months
- Full time position in supportive, clinical environment
DWS position available at this well-established clinic located just 20 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD. This is a rare opportunity to gain a DWS position so close to Melbourne!
This bulk-billing clinic is located in a large and growing suburb of Melbourne. The vacancy has arisen due to an increase in patient numbers. This clinic has formed a loyal patient following and offers a personalised service for patients at bulk billing rates. The clinic provides many on-site services including but not limited to: Asthma Clinic, Diabetic Clinic, Cardiac Clinic and specialises in all areas from paediatric health to aged care heath.
About the culture
- Experienced GP owner and operator
- Allows GPs to work autonomously
- Ecourages GPs to pursue their areas of interest
- Friendly team, full time nursing support and reception staff
About the practice
- Fully equipped and purpose-built facility
- Clinic is open 7 days per week including public holidays
- 6 GPs currently working at this site, the clinic is looking to hire another to keep up with patient demand!
- GPs see on average 30-40 patients per day
- Onsite Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Dietician, Podiatrist
- Onsite Pharmacy, Pathology, Cardiolab, Dental Clinic and Radiology
- Patient population includes new and established families, independent youths and some community health
About the role
- 65% of billings- busy bulk billing clinic (procedural work privately billed)
- $120 an hour for the first three months of work
- Full Time position
- Weekends and public holidays are worked by a rotating roster of doctors
- GPs looking to specialise further in their areas of interest will be encouraged to do so
- DWS is available!
- GPs looking for a long-term role are encouraged to apply
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.