DWS GP Position – Bayside near Victoria Point QLD
Victoria Point, QLD
- 70% of billings – very busy clinic
- Patient base ready to be taken over
- Collegial team with a GP owner and lead
With the DWS map due to change in February, you won’t want to pass up this amazing DWS GP role near Victoria Point.
This well-established practice is looking for a full time GP to join their friendly and supportive team. This experienced GP owner has created a vibrant team environment with a focus on teaching and supports GPs looking to further their special interests. The GP lead is happy to provide training to those looking to start in skin checks and cosmetics.
This practice was purpose built to appeal to general practitioners, boasting large testing rooms with natural lighting. Located in a beautiful DWS location right near the water, this clinic is absolutely stunning!
The lead GP and owner of this practice is expanding her cosmetics client services and will be opening her own cosmetics clinic. She is looking for a caring GP with an interest in Women’s Health and Family Planning to take over her patient base that she has established over the last 15 years!
About the practice:
- Multidisciplinary team with many years’ experience and knowledge– Allied health and pathology onsite
- Full time practice nurses and practice manager
- Experience GP owner and lead GP with a modern mind set and a warm nature
- Supportive and collegial team
- Great online systems with well set up reminder service
- Established in the community for over 15 years
- Modern and well furnished practice – large consulting rooms with natural lighting
- Located near the water, 35 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD
About the role:
- 70% of billings
- Minimum guarantee available – not that it will be needed
- Established patient base ready to be taken over
- GPs are currently seeing 40-50 patients per day – no requirement on patients seen per hour, this is completely up to you
- Ideally the successful GP will have experience and a keen interest in Women’s Health and Family Planning
What we love about this role:
- Supportive owner
- Great earning potential
- Beautiful practice in stunning location
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
GPs with specialist interest and training in Women’s Health and Family Planning will be highly regarded
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.