DWS Clinical Lead GP role 20 mins from Port Melbourne
Western Suburbs, Melbourne
- Clinical Lead role
- DWS location
- Sign on bonuses available
Exciting opportunity for a dedicated doctor who is looking for the next step in their career as a clinical lead GP! This collegial team is looking for a enthusiastic and energetic GP who has strong organizational skills and a proven track record in motivating and leading a high functioning team.
With the organisation’s unique focus on professional development, there is a great opportunity for a driven GP to broaden their General Practice scope in a modern setting. The multi-bed treatment room and dedicated procedure room gives GPs with an interest in Skin Medicine the facilities to excel in their area of specialy and the ability to privately bill these services. GPs with an interest in Occupational Medicine will also be highly regarded in this role.
Do you want to be a valued team member in an inclusive practice? It’s convenient DWS location is an easy commute from the city, going against Melbourne’s peak hour traffic.
About the practice:
- Purpose built practice that is beautifully presented with modern facilities
- Experienced and competent management team
- Full time nursing and administration support
- Large group of collaborative GPs
- Multi bed treatment room
- Dedicated procedure room for skin work and other minor procedures
About the role:
- 65-70% of billings – dependent on hours worked
- Full time position – 40 hour week
- Flexible working hours – later starts welcomed (perfect for GPs who need to wrangle the school drop offs)
- Great opportunity for GPs who want to specialise in an area of interest, particularly privately billed skin work and Occupational Medicine
- DWS location – 19AB exemption available
- Sign on bonuses available on some contracts
What gets us excited about this role:
- Owned and operated by a professional and supportive organisation who have a strong focus on professional development for their GPs
- Commutable DWS location from Melbourne’s CBD against peak hour traffic
Great potential to build a long lasting patient base in a collaborative GP setting
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- Suitable for GPs who do not require a 19AB exemption
FRACGP, MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZCGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.