DWS available for VR GP – Apply before DWS changes !
South Eastern Suburbs, Perth
- 65% of billings with high earning potential
- Rare opening due to retiring GP
- DWS available
Our client is one of the few practices where stability and long tenure of their GPs is deemed the norm. It is because of this ongoing stability and loyal patient numbers that we have chosen to represent this reputable practice due the pending retirement of one of the GPs. Offering DWS status, this busy bulk billing practice offers a multitude of patient needs for you to consult to.
DWS is changing soon, apply before it changes!
About the practice:
- Medium sized practice with 6 other GPs
- Newly renovated offering beautiful work surroundings
- Located in the heart of the local community
- Well-established and loyal patient base
- Bulk billing practice
- Nursing support
About the role:
- 65% of billings
- Replacement role due to retirement
- Patient base ready to takeover
- Guarantee hourly rate for the first 3 months
- Sign on incentive for longer term contracts secured
- Multicultural patient mix
- Flexible working hours
About the area:
This practice is located in the southeastern suburbs of Perth offering a community feel to the area. Located just 20 kms out of the Perth CBD, you are in easy reach of some of Western Australia’s natural and historical attractions yet only a short commute to the beaches and the attractions of Fremantle.
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
FRACGP. MRCGP, MICGP or FRNZGP and eligibility for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with General Registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.