DWS Available 10 mins from North Lakes – QLD
North Lakes, QLD
- 60-75% of billings – negotiable
- Busy, well-established practice – supportive management
- Short or long contracts available
DWS available for a GP position with a successful and established clinic close to North Lakes, Queensland! This clinic is part of a large well established group with a reputation for exceptional patient volumes and ongoing training for experienced doctors. This opportunity has come about due to a GP leaving the clinic.
The clinic is located in a family friendly suburb with a good patient mix in driving distance to Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
About the practice
- Large Practice with 10+ GPs
- Onsite Pathology, Allied Health and Radiology
- Full time nursing and admin staff
- Experience Practice Manager and supportive management
- Well-established local patient base consisting of a good patient mix
- Very busy bulk billing clinic
- Convenient location located near a tram stop
- Focus on providing comprehensive medical care
- Well-presented clinic with modern treatment room and equipment
- GPs have lots of autonomy in how they practice at this clinic – no requirements on patients per hour
About the role
- 60-75% of billings – Negotiable
- Short or long contracts ranging from 6 months to 5 years available – try it out before signing long term
- Flexible working hours however some After Hours may be required
- GPs looking to work 30 or more hours per week highly regarded
- Fortnightly clinical meetings and great clinical support available for newly qualified GPs
- DWS available
About the area
This practice provides you with endless after work opportunities and trips to the beach!
To see more of what’s on offer in Queensland visit: https://www.queensland.com/
Type of Work
Exemptions available at this location
- 19AB/DWS exemption possible
- A record of ongoing professional development with a College of General Practitioners
- Current and unconditional registration in Australia
- DWS Available
This job is not suitable for doctors with AMC part 1 and 2, or for those with general registration.
Why work with Alecto Medical Recruitment?
We understand that your time is valuable. Our specialist focus on GPs across Australia allows us to provide a personalised shortlist of jobs, based on your individual preferences and requirements.